Date: July 22, 2016
CNP fraud is projected to increase by 80% over the next 4 years. And mobile commerce – 2X more likely to involve fraud – is growing at least 30% a year. While many costs are apparent, others are less obvious and can escape the notice of even the most careful observers. In the face of these trends, can you afford to do nothing to upgrade your fraud prevention process?
- Visible and hidden costs of fraud
- What you can change to generate the most impact
- Hard data you can use to make informed decisions
- How to take a deeper look into your fraud costs
- Steve Casco, CEO and Founder, CardNotPresent.com
- Don Bush, VP Marketing, Kount