Date: August 20, 2015
Discover how to reduce manual reviews from the industry average of 27% of orders to 5% or less – or eliminate them completely – while actually improving fraud prevention and order approval rates.
More and more merchants are relying on manual reviews as one of their last lines of defense against fraud. Yet even as the use of manual reviews increases, data confirms that the "average" manual review process is taking longer and costing more–with no visible impact on decline or approval rates.
- Issues impacting the manual review
- How to determine the cost of a manual review
- Case Study on New Balance and their experience
- Kyle Largent, Business Systems and Process Analyst, New Balance
- Don Bush, Vice President of Marketing, Kount
- Kelly Reynolds, Vice President of Merchant Services, Kount