Date: January 29, 2016
It was a jolly 2015 holiday season, with a record $70 billion in online sales. Unfortunately, the joy of record sales can turn into the post-holiday blues when chargebacks from fraud start rolling in. All indications are this holiday season had the highest fraud ever. In fact, fraud will be responsible for nearly 2 out of every 3 chargebacks in November and December. The 60-90 day lag in chargeback reporting only adds to the problem, making “naughty” orders look "nice" until it’s way too late.
- What holiday chargebacks are really costing you
- How mobile dominated the holidays
- Strategies to protect against holiday chargeback fraud
- Rafeeq Lorick, Supervisor of Credit and Collections, Asset Marketing Services
- Patrick Sherlock, Chief Product Officer, Luzern Technology Solutions
- Don Bush, VP of Marketing, Kount