Millennials are limiting their mobile transactions because of security concerns.
The competition for millennial market share is fierce. Rightfully so given they represent a large portion of the population and hold a significant share of buying power online. These digital natives are inherently comfortable with their mobile devices but remain guarded when providing payment data or other sensitive information on a checkout page. With mobile commerce skyrocketing, how do merchants take advantage of this unique audience?
Attend this webinar to learn how to leverage payments and fraud detection to overcome security concerns for millennial shoppers. We’ll discuss:
- Today’s security trends for millennial shoppers
- Contextual commerce strategies for millennials
- How security and data can drive conversions
- Leveraging the right data to fight fraud
- Session 3: Growth Doesn’t Have to Mean Complicated Checkout on Oct 12
- Session 4: Entering New Markets on Nov 7
Note: This webinar series will allow you to use the same join link for each session. It is recommended to add the event to your calendar using the “add to calendar” link in your confirmation email. You will also be sent emails to remind you of an upcoming session. This webinar is hosted by Kount through the GoToWebinar platform.