Date: April 26, 2016
Checkout abandonment is a common problem on eCommerce sites everywhere. eCommerce companies are losing money for reasons that can be easily solved, as long as you have the right recipe. Customers want their checkout to be easy and frictionless, beginning with minimal steps and fields on your checkout page. To help you get the right ingredients for your eCommerce site, we’ve come up with a couple different mixes in order to keep your online checkout process tasting good.
- Increasing your conversions
- The checkout abandonment problem
- Converting the right people
- Scott Fitzgerald, SVP Marketing, BlueSnap
- Don Bush, VP Marketing, Kount